GMC has revealed the 2021 Yukon & Yukon XL.
Just like the Chevrolet counterpart, its all-new, and biggest feature is the independent rear suspension which allows for a better ride but also more cargo space and flat cargo area with the third row folded down.
Here are some key things to know that are similar changes on the Chevrolet products as well:
- The size difference between Yukon and Yukon XL is a smaller delta than previous models because the Tahoe is bigger which results in 10” more length inside, most of which is cargo area behind the 3rd row.
- Push-button gear shift for the 10-speed transmission.
- The engine is the same, but improved, 5.3L V8 with a 6.2L V8 standard on Denali. The big news on engines is an optional 3.0L Duramax diesel engine, but it won’t be available on the AT4.
- Rear Entertainment is now dual 12.6” screens on the back of the front seat similar to the Land Cruiser.
- The sunroof is now panoramic, extending to second row seats.
- Trim levels: SLE, SLT, AT4, & Denali.
- Adjustable air suspension will be on the AT4 and Denali, giving 4” of adjustable ride height.
GMC has added a new trim level called the AT4. It is their version of the Z-71. It is geared more towards off-road and will ride a little higher and be leveled out along with other “off-road” design. The Denali trim will also stand out more from other trim levels by having a unique dash with larger screens and more elegant look and feel. Optional on all Yukon/Yukon XLs is a power sliding center console which will reveal locking storage.
Easy Related Posts
Supply Chain Nightmares – Continued
I’m sure you’re as tired of reading about supply chain issues causing inventory shortages as ...read more
Where Dealerships REALLY Make their Money
You’ve heard me say repeatedly that the price of the car is not that important. ...read more
Ins & Outs of Auto Insurance
We manage up to $100,000 in bodywork per month and have learned more than we ...read more
Back From the Dark Side
Back in April of last year I joked that I had “gone to the dark ...read more